• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kaka staying with Milan!!!

millionaire75

Reaction score
Milan (or Kaka) turned down a 107mm pound offer from Man City. Great to see him turn down the money to stay with the club he loves.

daft

Reaction score
i doubt the bid was worth that much.. if it was, it would've been accepted. good pr move for all parties. both milan and kaka and maybe man city.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wut R U Guise Talking About???///?

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by daft
i doubt the bid was worth that much.. if it was, it would've been accepted. good pr move for all parties. both milan and kaka and maybe man city.

uh, it was that much.

Either way, I'm glad it didn't happen. That transfer fee would have created a terrible precedent for future clubs owned by Russian mobsters and Arab oil-men.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
uh, it was that much.

Either way, I'm glad it didn't happen. That transfer fee would have created a terrible precedent for future clubs owned by Russian mobsters and Arab oil-men.

I think everybody is glad that the transfer didn't happen. This would have completely ruined the transfer market.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Texasmade
I think everybody is glad that the transfer didn't happen. This would have completely ruined the transfer market.

+1. I'm seriously behind on this season (across Europe), but I'm glad he's staying with Milan.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
There was a good article on soccernet about how the club most likely to suffer from such a move would have been Man City itself.

The author cited other players demanding increased wages and other clubs holding Man City to ransom for other players they were seeking to buy, so they probably did themselves a favour.

daft

Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
uh, it was that much.

i know it has been initially reported to be that, but i don't believe for one second it was that big. if it was anything close to the 107m + agent & broker fees, Silvio Berlusconi would have personally driven him to the eastlands.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can't find the picture, but yahoo-soocer page had a funny shot of a banner "Don't Touch My Kaka!"

The Gallagher bros. are undoubtedly furious. I'm glad he's staying w/ Milan. Saw rumor/story that RA might have to sell Chelski....

edit* who saw roma's winner in the dying seconds of injury time?
wow.gif

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan

edit* who saw roma's winner in the dying seconds of injury time?
wow.gif

Nice. I've always liked Roma. The other big 3 in Italy have never appealed to me. I'm glad Baptista isn't with Real Madrid anymore...that guy IMO would have really helped them this year.

edit* who saw Barcelona's latest ass whupping against Depor? Me likes what I see!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads