1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

"K-Fed" cleans up

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by acidboy, May 31, 2006.

1. Morris

Morris Senior member

How is it that we even care about this person?

Truer words have never been spoken.

2. GreyFlannelMan

GreyFlannelMan Senior member

How is it that we even care about this person?

Why should we care about any of the people whose photos are posted here? Simple answer: because this is a place to discuss clothing, style and related matters. Think what you will about the guy, but commenting on his new look is perfectly appropriate.

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

hello, first of all who is this celebrity? i never seen or heard of this person before.
    and what makes him trash? anyone willing to jot down in a nutshell?

4. GreyFlannelMan

hello, first of all who is this celebrity? i never seen or heard of this person before.
    and what makes him trash? anyone willing to jot down in a nutshell?

This is Mr. Britney Spears. He was a dancer on her tour. He is an aspiring rap artist (Vanilla Ice had more talent). He left the mother of his first child almost literally whilst she was giving birth to hook up with Brit. While she stays at home and lets her baby drive, he's reported to be out and about in Vegas gambling with friends.

5. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

trash.

i dont like him.

6. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

trash.

i dont like him.

i believe only ms spears like him. and it is rumored that the reason for this is his extraordinary prowess behind locked doors. [​IMG]

7. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

am i the only one that thinks he looks better prior to his "clean[ing] up"?
    Nope, not the only one.

8. nemuu

nemuu Senior member

If you disregard the clothes, I think he looks like an annoying prick now, and pretty cool before.

9. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

The clothes look best in the first After picture. In the second, the colors wash him out and lessen the authority. A reason for the "trashy" usual style is that it makes his face look more masculine and shows off his body. Maybe, just maybe, he'll permanently adopt some of the elements of the third, evening social look.

The new haircut contributes to the "smarmy" perception. There's no chance that he won't grow it out.

10. tbabes

tbabes Senior member

This is Mr. Britney Spears. He was a dancer on her tour. He is an aspiring rap artist (Vanilla Ice had more talent). He left the mother of his first child almost literally whilst she was giving birth to hook up with Brit. While she stays at home and lets her baby drive, he's reported to be out and about in Vegas gambling with friends.

And for these noble feats, you strongly push back on my comment as to why anyone should care about this person?

11. Girardian

Girardian Senior member

I don't think he's found his 'clean style' whereas he had certainly found his grungy one (whether or not you like it).

He went from serious personality to seriously trying to find one. Whe he does, perhpas he'll look good. At present, I think he looks as if he's play acting.

12. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

those pics are from a clothes spread in "Item" magazine, so yea, most likely he's already back to grubby Kev

13. GreyFlannelMan

And for these noble feats, you strongly push back on my comment as to why anyone should care about this person?

Like it or not, he's in the news (at least the entertainment media) and thus is a legitimate subject of discussion. I never said one had to respect him.

14. tbabes

tbabes Senior member

Like it or not, he's in the news (at least the entertainment media) and thus is a legitimate subject of discussion. I never said one had to respect him.

Using those criteria (he's in the news, so we should care) is amusing to me. To each his own.

15. Mr Sola

Mr Sola Senior member

Noone forces you to read this thread. I don't think anyone here "cares" about K Fed, we're just commenting on his style just like the countless other threads devoted to celebraties.

16. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Senior member Dubiously Honored

Anyone can hire a stylist to pick up some clothes for you. A good PR agent and stylist can even get those clothes for them for free. The second jacket is a size too large.
    Do you think he even has a clue about how to dress? Unless..... he has been lurking on SF.
    Carl

17. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Anyone can hire a stylist to pick up some clothes for you. A good PR agent and stylist can even get those clothes for them for free. The second jacket is a size too large.

Yes, good catch. That contributes to the unauthoritative look.

18. Morris

Morris Senior member

That this thread has reached this length is shocking. It's akin to one discussing the chastity of Paris Hilton.