1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Juun J Brogue Boots 44 US 11-11.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by djrickyriccardo, Feb 2, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djrickyriccardo

djrickyriccardo Active Member

These are the nicest boots I've ever seen/touched (just my opinion) and am highly disappointed that I didn't order the size 43s. Willing to 10000% purchase a size 43 if anybody has, but these were very limited thus rare and sold out quick on sale so I doubt it... I literally was eyeing them for 2 months and refreshing constantly on saved bookmarks.
    Retailed $1000+tax. Handmade in South Korea. Worn once
    2013/2014 collection
    They didn't fit when I first tried them on, but I still wore them out once with a cushion inside cause they're so nice that I didn't want to sell them, but it didn't feel comfortable/right so I'm deciding to let them go...
    Side zipper for easy access on/off. Good for casual dressing or dressing up. Very versatile brogue boots.
    Quality is insane.
    These fit like a true 11.5 I'd say as I'm a US 10.5. They feel like they fit at least for sure 0.5 bigger which is why I'm saying anywhere between 11-11.5 US, closer to 11.5

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.