• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Justwhiteshirts.com?

Chigu

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased from them before? Based on their website www.justwhiteshirts.com the quality of 2-ply Egyptian cotton and their construction 'looks' good, and if you go to the store (in Toronto) they actually will make the shirt slim-fit for no additional charge. They have a deal if you buy 3 or more shirts that are priced at $95, they will knock $20 off each shirt.

Is $75 worth it for a slim fit dress shirt of that quality??

Here is a link to 'the making of the dress shirt'

http://www.justwhiteshirts.com/makin...eat_shirt.html

Thanks.

PS> I'm looking for a nice quality dress shirt but don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them. And I know people have recommended Jantzen tailors, but they do not have my measurements or anything like that.

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw them mentioned on Thomas Mahon's blog englishcut.com the other day. No experience myself besides looking at the website out of curiousity.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not just white shirts
confused.gif

Doc4

Reaction score
I'll be curious to see if anyone has any first-hand experience with this company.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am quite certain that I have a few shirts from the same guys but under a different brand. The ones I have are Italian fabric (monti??).

Quality is very good, say like HK and higher than coles, CT, Lewin etc.

Pattern matching is precise, finishing is clean.

Chigu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by arnach
It's not just white shirts
confused.gif

Hahaha No it's not just white shirts. Funny thing is that I visited the location today to check it out, and they have everything EXCEPT white shirts. Which I found to be quite ironic. I might take one for the team and get one from them. i'll keep everyone posted.

StylingUK

Reaction score
I would be interested to know how slim fit they make their shirts.

Chigu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
I clicked out when it said Canada. j/k

Hey hey!!! Don't be bashing Canada eh!
biggrin.gif

rilian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pscolari
I saw them mentioned on Thomas Mahon's blog englishcut.com the other day. No experience myself besides looking at the website out of curiousity.

I believe the company that Thomas Mahon mentioned on his site was actually The White Shirt Company in England:

http://www.thewhiteshirtcompany.com/

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Chigu

Reaction score
I took one for the team and went to justwhiteshirt today. It was at their actual store in Toronto. I purchased 3 shirts, and due to the discount it came out to $75 + tax per shirt.

I asked if they had slim fit and they told me that they don't have actual slim fits available, they can make any shirt slim-fit for no extra charge.

So after I selected the shirts I wanted (btw the sales person there was very helpful). She had me try on a demo shirt to make sure i was getting the right neck size (15), and she said she was going to take 4 inches (2 on each side) off the shirt to make it a slim fit. Only draw back is , is that I have to wait a week to get them now.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ nice

post fit pics ;]

StylingUK

Reaction score
After clicking around on their site and saw their building picture, I now remember that I have actually drove pass it many times before. They have a big sign on the building but I have always just thought its just an office.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads