• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Just saw the PSA Mabitex

BernieStevens

Reaction score
-Never mind.

So I'm going to be in NYC as of Oct 2nd and I'm hoping that the Mabitex stock at Daffy's has not been completely emptied.

Anyone have an idea wether anything is left or is it all here on SF?

jubu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BernieStevens
-Never mind.

So I'm going to be in NYC as of Oct 2nd and I'm hoping that the Mabitex stock at Daffy's has not been completely emptied.

Anyone have an idea wether anything is left or is it all here on SF?

I last went to the Daffy's on 57th St. about a week ago and they easily had a couple hundred on the racks. I was there a week before that and the inventory didn't seem to change much, if at all. So they must have tons in stock in the back and keep repleneshing--I've purchased about 5 pairs myself and plan to go back for more.

BernieStevens

Reaction score
Three weeks ago when I was in NYC the 57th street store had plenty. You could always call and ask. If they don't have them anymore, some SF members still have some for sale in the buying and selling forum.

tedbearz

Reaction score
Anyone know which of the stores has wool trousers been to a few of the Daffy's and seen mostly cotton.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.