• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just received from TM Lewin

ct2272

Reaction score
Here is the postcard I just received with sales code: Dear CT: We have developed some great offers for the summer which are now available through our home shopping operation. I'm sure you will find these prices just too good to ignore. All prices are in UK Pounds. Men's Shirts - 27 (full price 65 - 79) Silk ties - 18 (full price 49) Men's Shoes - 70 (full price 160) Men's Suits - 200 (full price 500) Ladies' shirts - 24 (full price 57 - 69) To take advantage of these great offers, which run until the 20th of August, you can order in any of the following ways: * Buy online at www.tmlewin.co.uk register, go to corporate and enter special offer code: 'EURA75' and choose from our specially discounted ranges. * Ring our call centre on +44 (0)1702 421611 and simply quote special offer code 'EURA75' (Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Saturday 10am to 4pm). * Order by post at 40 Progress Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 5LL UK. Quoting special offer code 'EURA75'. * Order by fax on +44 (0)1702 420443 quoting special offer code 'EURA75'. If you would like a Mail Order catalogue ring our call center on 01702 421611 or register online to order your priority copy. We look forward to helping you with your order. Best wishes, Geoff Quinn Managing Director [CT's Note: I have purchased some ties through their website and have found their customer service to be excellent and received the package in about a week which I didn't think as being too bad for a London-Florida shipment. On the otherhand, an order place online with H&K never was answered and they had absolutely no customer service to help.] Regards, CT

FCS

Reaction score
I was told by a Lewin reps that the shoes are made in India. Not to say that the quality suffers because of that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads