• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just got my order from Azalea...

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered an APC sweater like a month ago but because of shipping problems I got it just today.

The sweater is great. I especially like the buttons on the shoulder. It adds a nice touch. My only complaint is that while the arm length is perfect, the sweater is about an inch or two two short in the torso region. As a result my belt buckle is exposed when I walk.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
As a result my belt buckle is exposed when I walk.

I would consider that the perfect length for a sweater. Actually, I think that perfect length sweater shows just a little bit of belt when you are standing.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I would consider that the perfect length for a sweater. Actually, I think that perfect length sweater shows just a little bit of belt when you are standing.

+1.

Bungee Man

Reaction score
I ordered an APC sweater like a month ago but because of shipping problems I got it just today.

The sweater is great. I especially like the buttons on the shoulder. It adds a nice touch. My only complaint is that while the arm length is perfect, the sweater is about an inch or two two short in the torso region. As a result my belt buckle is exposed when I walk.

How tall are you? BTW, I agree with the others about the length.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmmm, for some reason I was of the opinion that sweaters were supposed to be a tad longer. I can't even guess where I learned this though.

BTW, I'd like to give some props to Azalea for correcting the shipping issue in a timely, proffesional manner.

Bungee Man, I'm exactly 5'10. The sweater is a size 1.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That sweater is really really nice. I am very tempted to get this one, in fact, I think it will be my next purchase:

yhst-1478880498451_1918_3066792

http://www.azaleasf.com/apcmkntcpbk.html

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmmm, for some reason I was of the opinion that sweaters were supposed to be a tad longer. I can't even guess where I learned this though.

BTW, I'd like to give some props to Azalea for correcting the shipping issue in a timely, proffesional manner.

Bungee Man, I'm exactly 5'10. The sweater is a size 1.

Sounds like we are around the same size... what do you weigh? I have to say I am tempted to get one of those , even though I should behave myself...

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I weigh 155 lbs.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I weigh 155 lbs.

Oh damn. Size 1 eh? Blast it. We are close, I may have to add that to the list now, too. Thanks.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Oh damn. Size 1 eh? Blast it. We are close, I may have to add that to the list now, too. Thanks.

Your welcome, I enjoy helping others spend their money
wink.gif

For some reason they stopped selling it over the internet though. You have to call the store to order it. Hopefully you'll still get the style forum discount.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Your welcome, I enjoy helping others spend their money
wink.gif

For some reason they stopped selling it over the internet though. You have to call the store to order it. Hopefully you'll still get the style forum discount.

You do, just tell them over the phone and you'll be set. I just got some APC NS from them. Might have to just up and order the grey/blue sweater soon.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The blue sweater is really nice. I'll see if I can find room in budget...

hommederobot

Reaction score
hey everyone + stazy,
i'm glad you liked what you got from Azalea.

do check out our new arrivals,
and uf you guys find anything you like or love,
use the "styleforum15" discount code to receive 15% your orders!

enjoy!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads