• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just got back from holt renfrew with some

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was intending on getting kiehl's products since the website said they carried them, but when I asked about it non of the salesmen knew so they suggested i try to find it in women's cosmetics. So, off I went to the women's section to ask about it...

I mean being in there to buy perfume for a girlfriend or whatever is one thing, but when I went in there for myself, asking for "cosmetics", I swear I felt completely naked... When they said "no we don't carry it", I was almost relieved since I knew I'd have to go back to the men's department instead of asking a cosmetician in the women's department which products would be best for my skin. And of course women's cosmetics is always the first thing by the door so every single person coming in see's a guy at a cosmetics desk buying "make-up" heh =/

i ended up getting a bunch of stuff from aramis labs series. Got the cleanser, exfoliater, masque and moisturizer with aha/spf 15.

I gotta say it felt real good putting this stuff on heh. Exfoliating with this stuff is awesome. I haven't tried the masque yet though cause in my haste to try everything i put the moisturizer on after exfoliating and I don't know if one interferes with the other or what. Plus I think you're supposed to masque right after exfoliating with nothing in between so I'm just gonna do it next time I exfoliate and put the moisturizer on after. I tought this whole process would be tedious but it's the complete opposite heh. Maybe it's novelty, but whatever, I'm looking forward to the next time i exfoliate.

I'll update in a couple weeks time to tell you how well i think the products actually (so far i've only said how good they feel heh) work since i know it's impossible to find reviews on stuff like this for men and a lot of guys are probably baffled by the choices.

Anyway, the point is if u dont have a skin care regimen, get one. You'll thank yourself later. Consider yourself enlightened ^_^

Valmont

Reaction score
GQGeek,

If you're still looking for Kiehls products go down to OGLIVY(I think its spelled like that) on ste.catherine. When you're inside go downstairs and just next to the cafeteria you'll find a comsmetics store that carries kiehls products. Their selection of various grooming products for men is way better than Holts.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Neat thanks, I didn't think to check Ogilvy's. It'll be a while before the aramis stuff is finished but I guess I can get some samples and try the stuff out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads