1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Just got a new suit!!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The_Foxx, Feb 26, 2005.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

thank God I didn't pay the retail on this Brioni, but I really really like it-- there is one more avail, I in a 40L from the same source, if anyone is interested. Â Altho it is a cashmere (20%) and wool (80%) mix, it is a medium weight cloth that feels like you're not wearing a jacket at all-- wonderful, light as a whisper: Double vented, buttons already on sleeves (I can live without functional sleeve buttons on this one-- the three false buttonholes are done very well) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Roy

Roy Senior member

It does look very good.

3. misterbowles

misterbowles Senior member

4. thinman

thinman Senior member

Nice pattern matching on the suit and sounds like a wonderful fabric. I'm a 40L and waiting for a spectacular suit at a bargain price to fall into my lap (could use another suit, but need shoes, odd jackets, and overcoat more urgently). Can you provide a link for the suit, so I can check it out? BTW, Renault78law is actively looking for a 40L suit.

5. thinman

thinman Senior member

Found your 40L suit on ebay. Very nice, but 34 waist too large for me (also looking for blue, as I already have a dark gray suit). I'll have to pass, but you might alert Renault78law.

6. cuffthis

cuffthis Senior member

Enjoy. And keep your closet well organized. [​IMG]