• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Just Desserts

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
I didn't care at all about this show, but a friend who was involved in the story editing recommended it. It's kind of great. One choice moment of the episode I saw involved a male contestant weeping openly, then sucking his thumb under the counter before screaming "The Red Hots Are For My MOMMY!!" A clip from an upcoming episode showed the Pomeranian that is Gail Simmons saying "you could almost taste the resentment in her cookie." Brilliant. I guess the more superfluous the profession, the more severe the characters. Anyone else watching this?

lou

Reaction score
Yea, we are watching it at my house. The drama from that douche last week is going to haunt him forever. It was almost to to embarrassing to watch. It was like a bad trainwreck that you just couldn't look away from.

A lof of the food looks very good. Top Chef is a staple in our house when it is on.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Red Hots were for my mommy.

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's like torture watching this show. Makes me want sweets so bad.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I weeped openly at work today. Does that make me a pussy?

No, it makes you a gaping sore.

Seriously, if I were a real pasty chef, I'd demand a "Masters" version of this show immediately to repair any damage caused to the image of pastry chefs.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Howcome every guy on the show is gay? Serious quesiton.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Terrible show. Terrible "food" they put out - wholly unimpressed by their pastry skills.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.