1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Just Bought A Great Pair Of ...

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by bachbeet, Sep 15, 2006.

1. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

Zanella slacks from armanisuits that look way better in reality (and they looked really good in the photo). They are taupe (don't have this color) crepe wool. Jesse model. It is always very satisfying when I receive something from ebay which is better in reality.

2. Swededude

Swededude Senior member

I recognize the feeling! I won the auction for a pair of vintage Florsheim Imperial Monkstraps (I know that brand is not recommended at this forum, but at my budget... And judging from the construction they are at least not as bad as the nowadays Florsheim's i've seen pictures of, they're actually rather good judged by my rather untrained eye) that was advertised here some weeks ago.

$27.5 was the winning bid. Got them two days ago, looked completely unused except for a little wear on the soles. The insoles are in mint condition, so they cannot have been used for long. Polished them, and bang! They've become my favorite shoes. (although I have just started my collection)