1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

JUST ARRIVED: Allen Edmonds Suede Wingtip Players BRAND NEW FIRST QUALITY — Also Park Aves, Strands,

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by plei89, May 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plei89

plei89 Senior member

So I Heard You Want Allen Edmonds Players.... But You Can't Afford Retail Price!! Here's Your Solution!!
    Brand New Chocolate Bitter Chocolate Allen Edmonds Players - Size 8D These don't need an introduction. Players is one of their most recent and popular models around and are perfect for business, a date, and especially FOR SPRING/SUMMER. They are brand new first quality. Only thing I see is a bit of water marks on the leather insole, but no marks on the suede at all. Be sure to view all photos! Click spoiler! Retails for $335 + tax here: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF9722_1_40000000001_-1 They do not come with original box or shoe trees or dust bags
    #2: Size 8D [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [COLOR=FF0000] I also have: McClains: CLICK HERE Mcallisters: CLICK HERE Strands: CLICK HERE Park Aves: CLICK HERE International Buyers - Shipping will be more expensive. Only through Express Mail! Contact Me! [/COLOR]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012

2. plei89

plei89 Senior member

SOLD OFF SF

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.