Junya Watanabe fw11 + ss11

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kwoyeu, Apr 17, 2011.

1. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

I really dislike this thread. I won't be buying anything from S/S 11, it's not that strong and I own enough at 7/8 jackets alone. I will however be buying the red knit blazer the day that it drops.
    and i will be buying the grey knit blazer the day it drops![​IMG] i'm serious going to just save up for a couple of things I want each season, pay retail, and be done. shit is exhausting also considering this one on ebay, would fit me perfectly in the shoulders but probably a little too long (measured from top of collar, to be sure but still). would you say it would be a good buy? i noticed that this blazer has been bumping around various b&s for over a year now.

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

Have my eye on one of these.

3. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

FW is fucking fantastic

4. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Would kop any piece from FW without hesitation, the only problem is I'm in the fucken tropics [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Would kop any piece from FW without hesitation, the only problem is I'm in the fucken tropics [​IMG] [​IMG]

I hear you. Going back to Malaysia in a few months, and can't see myself wearing anything more than T-shirts and jeans etc. Even then, will probably sweat just walking around outside.

6. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

and i will be buying the grey knit blazer the day it drops![​IMG] i'm serious going to just save up for a couple of things I want each season, pay retail, and be done. shit is exhausting

also considering this one on ebay, would fit me perfectly in the shoulders but probably a little too long (measured from top of collar, to be sure but still).

would you say it would be a good buy? i noticed that this blazer has been bumping around various b&s for over a year now.

You may want to stick with band. Junya requires a proper wardrobe to support each piece ad frankly from what I've seen you don't have much it'd work with, but do you.

7. Razele

Razele Senior member

Wow man

When I started kopping ill ish I had nothing that it would go with, tonight I wore navy irish handknit shawl collar robe with a medium blue hidden placket button up, raw jawnz and brown margiela side zips, I had like nothing 18 months ago

We all gotta start somewere. I can honestly remember the first designer piece I kopped, raf simons metallic graphic neck knit, changed my life.

8. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

You may want to stick with band. Junya requires a proper wardrobe to support each piece ad frankly from what I've seen you don't have much it'd work with, but do you.

point taken, thank you. i'm trying to build a wardrobe that consists of mmm/raf/jil/dries/vb/etc. (=jet-approved lol) on the one hand and more classic/preppy/americana/biz casual/colorful brands (boo/tb/ervell.. elevated j.crew some might say?) on the other with an eye towards mixing elements from both. i was hoping that some of the tamer junya pieces (at least the ones I'm thinking of buying) can be easily integrated into the second category (and perhaps even the first in some cases) but i might be wrong. i definitely don't have more junya pieces to support the non-tame junya pieces, that's for sure

9. gululv

gululv Senior member

Haha, model indeed look sick as well.

10. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

It's always a pain in the ass (and to the wallet) to build from scratch a consistent wardrobe.
    But it's like everything else, the more you know and learn, the more in need for more you feel. Damn.

11. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

Can't believe my cardi hasn't sold

12. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Can't believe my cardi hasn't sold

if it was larger and $100 less i would have already bought it.

13. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

if it was larger and $100 less i would have already bought it.
    seconded ;P Kvc : you should stop posting now, sexy number. [​IMG]

14. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

Fits like a M
    no way it'll ever be $225 though :p
    I'm gonna make my posts up to 2011 and than not post until 2012

15. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

Fits like a M
    no way it'll ever be $225 though :p
    I'm gonna make my posts up to 2011 and than not post until 2012

all these posts should be drops on the junya cardi [​IMG]