1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

JUNGMAVEN Tees

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by edubs01, Feb 3, 2012.

1. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Anybody own JUNGMAVEN Tees?

Thoughts?

2. retroaaron

retroaaron Well-Known Member

Found some Jungmaven Tees at The Class Room in Houston a few months back and they've quickly become my favorite tee. Lightweight enough for the Houston summers and great fit.

3. 42LONG

42LONG Senior member

i too am looking into these from needsupply, they seem to run big. Can anyone attest to this?

4. cristeza

cristeza Senior member

They do run big. I wear a large in American Apparel but wear mediums in Jungmaven. I own about six of these shirts and all of them have developed random holes or seam ripping problems. Also, the material looses it shape as you wear it because the material is so stretchy.

5. velobran

velobran Senior member

I have two of the hemp shirts. They feel pretty nice on. Sizing is a little weird. I wear mediums in the poly/cotton or tri-blend AA's and I ordered smalls. One shirt is larger than the other though - by probably a 1/2 size. Mine have pretty much held their shape though. Prices went up from $18 to $28 or so once they seemed to gain popularity. I'll still buy at $28 though.