• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jumpsuits, Yeah!

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A couple for the Classic Guys.
Churchill_Romper_Suit_and_Siren_Suit_pinstripe.jpg

tumblr_mj7jzpVhqH1r041pxo1_500.jpg

I'm starting to dress (and look) more like this guy every day.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Schnabel's style sorta comes with the territory but I just noticed the snake slippers, that Churchill combo would fit right in in a Needles lookbook

Last edited:

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****, those snakeskin slipppers are rad. Last thing I’d ever think to see on Churchill’s feet (with a jumpsuit no less)! Keith Richards’ yes, but...

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1000.jpg

1000 (17).jpg

Had my own jumpsuit phase. As has been said they're just not practical enough so I moved on. I can live with my belted jackets nearly dipping in the toilet, but I cant bring myself to go full Costanza every potty break

happyriverz

Reaction score
PS_RK_CT30NV_F.jpg

Found these Red Kap insulated coveralls on randomly, and have been wearing them around the house or neighborhood when grabbing a coffee/pick up dry cleaning. It actually fits decently, in that it's not a baggy, shapeless thing (other than the seat being too large), and keeps warm comfortably down to the 40s with just a tank underneath. Liked them better than the dickies/carhartt coveralls, given the lack of branding and minimal details. Hardware quality is not the best, but that's somewhat expected given the $50 price.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That's the spirit ^ happyriver! I kinda want an all white painters suit for that same purpose.

another random pic. I think it's 90s Matsuda? sipang will probably know.

tumblr_mrhvjmTuEX1s487d6o1_500.png

happyriverz

Reaction score
That's the spirit ^ happyriver! I kinda want an all white painters suit for that same purpose.

ironically, most of the time when i'm wearing them around the house, i'm actually just working on the computer -- the only physical "labor" i do while wearing these is like taking out the trash.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Bundle up, it's gettting cold.
Craig Green x Montcler
moncler-c-craig-green-7.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads