1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jump the Gun UK, great webstore for SUSS

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Dec 5, 2008.

1. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Aertex video [​IMG]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Monkeyboots and Beige Sta-Prest trousers finally back in stock! [​IMG]

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Senior member

Monkeyboots and Beige Sta-Prest trousers finally back in stock! [​IMG]

Will visit the store later today and buy a pair of beige Sta Prests.

4. srendam

srendam Senior member

Does this site include VAT, if so do they offer VAT refunds?

5. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

6. wheelsx45

wheelsx45 Senior member

Can anyone who has a breton jumper from JtG tell me what brand they are?

7. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Can anyone who has a breton jumper from JtG tell me what brand they are?
    Royal Mer I am actually on the fence whether to keep mine or sell it in B&S here. It is thick, well made and WARM ... just not sure it is really me.

8. JTG

JTG Member

Best fitting Breton jumper we have ever found. Narrow arms and body, wash really well and yes they are warm. We love them in the winter here in Brighton.

9. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Best fitting Breton jumper we have ever found. Narrow arms and body, wash really well and yes they are warm. We love them in the winter here in Brighton.

Have you guys thought about doing a nice fitted cricket jumper?

10. JTG

JTG Member

sorry, Cricket jumper is not on our list at the moment. Knitwear is a difficult one to get made well. Nice thought all the same.
    Just made some great silk scarves though, in eight pattern[​IMG][/IMG]s!

11. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

^^ very nice!

we'll see you guys next spring when we're back over the pond

12. evilbananas

evilbananas Senior member

Anyone have experience with the rain coat? Looking for something that will hold up well in the rain.

13. JTG

JTG Member

Hi,
    our raincoat is really a showerproof coat rather than heavy rainwear. Made well and great early 60's look but not something for continuous heavy rain, sorry.
    You should get one anyway in my personal opinion. A lot are out of stock at the mo but new delivery very soon.

14. TrojanBovverBoy

TrojanBovverBoy Member

Not sure if this has been asked but I was looking at the Two Tone gold tonic suit or the Black tonic suit how do they fit?

15. crackerjack

crackerjack Senior member

Just got the raglan harrington, in beige- great purchase.
    If anyone is looking for a good fitting, yet classic jacket to throw on when going out.. look no further. Great price too.

16. JTG

JTG Member

Hi,
    fit of our suits at JTG is slim. They are not very waisted as we like a really early 60's look to them. Shorter than most in the body so if your much over 185 you will probably find it a bit too much of a bum freezer. Trousers are very slim fit so you have to size up from usual but we do this as standard. Big thighs and you may have a problem.
    They certainly are not baggy. If they fit you as they should it might be the best suit you ever buy off the peg. Quality is excellent and all cloth is made in the UK.
    Feel free to e mail us anytime. If it's not for you then we would rather save you the hassle of sending it back, therefore we are always very honest about what we do.
    Regards
    Adam

17. JTG

JTG Member

Thanks Crackerjack.

18. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Have you guys ever thought about making an affordable, fitted peacoat?

19. JTG

JTG Member

We have thought about Pea coats but it would be difficult. Our plan is to stock the one made by Stirlingwear of Boston which seems to be the best replica available (the "Authentic"). Hopefully we will do these later this year but are probably available easily in the US. If anyone has a reason not to like this one then let me know as all opinions are most welcome.
    Our semi nod to a pea coat is our Zip coat. A little late 60's and very fitted, made in Brighton (yes really).

https://www.jumpthegun.co.uk/product/JTG_Zip_Coat_Green

20. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Fair enough. I have the Sterlingwear Navigator on my Xmas wishlist, but I wanted to hold-off incase anything JTG was likely to come out.