• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Julius, Siki Im, Stephan Schneider, MMM, Marc Jacobs, Patrik Ervell, Number (N), Triple Works x Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
AAJust got these off ebay from seller paroxunein today, but the hem is a bit too big for me because I am short. Seller marked the measurements as 42 cm across the waist, 86 cm along the inseam, and 18 cm across the hem. I would say they fit someone who is a 30-31 waist perfectly. Would be best on someone who is at least 5'9", in my opinion. Here is the original listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...07&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1123#ht_530wt_1002

I would rate the condition as an 8/10 from my initial assessment after receiving the pants today. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Here are the other things I have for sale, as from my previous post:

Please use these pictures for now. I will update the gallery for the new classified section soon:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/241737/ervell-mmm-schneider-n-n-twxbo-siki-im-silent-marc-jacobs

Stephan Schneider Kitsune Cardigan - IV (S) - NWT - $315
Purchased from softy, but it's not meshing well with my wardrobe and has been sitting inside my drawer since. Fits oversized on a 36. Will most likely work for a 38 as well. I may retract this.

Triple Works x Blue Owl Workshop "Sulpher Dyed" Black Raw Selvedge Denim Tapered Leg - 30 - NWOT (never came with tags) - $200
These are cut very similarly to MiJ Diors, but have a slightly higher rise and a bit looser thighs. I have never worn these, but no longer need them now that I got a pair of black silver selvedges (thanks, darkknight!). Fits TTS. http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7999701 for all relevant information

Siki Im One Button Grey Blazer - I (36) - 9.5/10 - $300
An amazing grey blazer from Siki Im. Made by Martin Greensfield, this blazer is fully canvassed and has hidden buttons. Working buttonholes, side vented, and high arm holes. Really, really nice piece. Sadly, this is a bit too long for me. Would work best for someone 5'8"-5'10". There seems to be some loose stitching in the lining. I don't know if this is because of wear or it came like this because it's present on both sides as it tapers to the vents. Regardless, I have taken pictures of the area. This MAY be from the handtailoring, but don't take my word for it. Trying to give full disclosure Pictures make it look really bad because of the flash (bemberg lining reflects light well), but honestly, it's just a few loose stitches.

Siki Im One Button Charcoal Blazer Vest - I (36) - NWOT - $110
Longer in the front like a blazer (think tails), but cut like a vest in the back. It's quite nicely made, but I can't really figure out a way to make it work.

Patrik Ervell Blue Shawl Collar Knit Cardigan - S - 9/10 - $190
Everyone should know this blue shawl collar knit cardigan at this point. This is the pima cotton version. I've worn it twice since buying it. Do not offer anything lower than my asking price on this. I'm perfectly fine with keeping it if it doesn't sell. Actual cardigan is darker than pictured.

MMM Brownish Grey Speckled Crewneck Wool Sweater - S - 9/10 - $170
Bought this from Nosu3 a while ago, but doesn't suit my wardrobe. Fits a 36-38.

Marc Jacobs Black and Grey Colorblock Cardigan - S - 9/10 - $190
Absolutely stunningly soft cashmere cardigan. Really slim arms and body. Best for a 36 IMO, though it will fit a slim 38.

Will also entertain trades!

Attachments

• juliuspants.JPG
    juliuspants.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Think I'll keep the N(N) hat :]

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Pictures will be forthcoming. I have not gotten my camera back yet so it's taking some time :( I apologize for the difficulty

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Subscribed for pics of the Marc Jacobs and the Siki Im stuffs

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pics of the SS cardi? If it's still available

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Delete this junk and repost all your items one by one with measurements, respective photos, condition etc.

No one wants to sift through all your posts and links to find what they are trying to look at.

No wonder nothing is selling

That or you haven't updated what's been sold and what has not, which makes it harder for buyers.

Unless you are purposefully posting your B&S thread in this way to automatically target particular type of buyers/groups, this is not really marketing to the masses in a right way.

Best!

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
WHY MUST YOU BE SO SEETHINGLY ACCURATE ABOUT MY LAZINESS :( fineeeeee i'll make new sales threads >:

Last edited:

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Measurements on the Siki Im blazer?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
p2p: 19"
length boc: 28"
sleeve length: 25"
shoulder: 17"

but i will be creating an updated thread soon... if you want pictures though, the link above will get you to a messy thread. the transfer from the old server messed up the formatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads