1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

julius leather - moto 5zip FW07 (size 2)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by patepossu, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patepossu

patepossu Member

Beautiful and rare piece from 07 collection. Seen quite a lot of use so there are wear and tear around (in cuffs for example) but it still has a lot of miles in it. There's a rip in left shoulder (see pictures) which I got fixed some years ago and the patch has held up well after that. Great piece but unfortunately it's getting too tight on me. I guess it would suit best for 46 or slim 48. Pictures are bit overexposed, in reality the jacket is matte black.

Will trade for size 3 or possibly some RO intarsia (l-xl).

800$ -> 750$ -> 700$ -> 650$ -> 600$ + shipping (or pickup) + 4% paypal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  2. dmash

dmash Senior member

one of julius' best jacket in my opinion. glows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.