1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Julius Elk Skin Tall Boots Size 3. 42 to 43.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Prada_Ferragamo, Nov 19, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Up for sale is a pair of Julius Elk Skin tall boots that I bought last year. Commando soled. Dark brown color with a greenish hue. These are buttery soft but extremely durable. The commando soles are perfect for winter/snowy conditions. I have only worn them twice. Size 3 but would fit anyone who's 42 to 43.5. For reference, I am 5'10 and the shaft come up right below my knees, but they look much better slouched/stacked. I paid twice, so I am letting them go at a huge loss on my part since I don't wear goth as much anymore. Feel free to ask me any questions or make reasonable offers. Price includes shipping w/n CONUS, for international shipping including Canada, ask for a quote since these are very very heavy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.