• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Julius AW05 Thieves Fencing Leather Jacket, Tagged Size 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenaimarr

Reaction score
I picked up this jacket from the Styleforum B&S classifieds last month, and unfortunately it fits too small for me so I'm putting it back up for sale.

It's tagged a size 3, but because of the really thick calf leather ("slick carf"), the jacket is better suited for someone that fits into a current season Julius size 2. (For reference, I'm 5'9" 160lbs, perfect fit in RLBL 38R with pretty much no alterations off the rack).

Measurements
Pit to pit: 19.5"
Shoulder to shoulder: 17"
Shoulder to cuff: 25"
Length: 24.75"
Waist: 17"

Dark brown color. Made in Japan with high quality RiRi M6 zippers (unlike current seasons with YKK zips). Really thick yet supple calf leather. Absolutely great seamwork with front and back darting that gives a great v-taper to the body. As expected with a classic 6 year old leather jacket, some overall wear is evident with a slight tear in the sleeve lining (easy fix at a tailor). At the lower left part of the back, there is also a series of small raised marks which is barely noticeable.

$750 net to me (shipping included).

Attachments

• julius1.jpg
    julius1.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 47
  • julius3.jpg
    julius3.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 54
  • julius2.jpg
    julius2.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 56
  • julius4.jpg
    julius4.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 90
  • julius5.jpg
    julius5.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 76

ghostface

Reaction score
sorry it didn't work out for you, man! someone should buy this-- it's an awesome jacket and size 3 in this model is super-rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics