1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Julian Red

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tweedlesinpink, May 24, 2006.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Pretty sure that Mauro (Denim Bar) still stocks Julian Red.

2. presidentofvice

presidentofvice Active Member

just bought a pair of calis from denim bar! i want to get them hemmed a tad, and i'm just wondering how much inseam shrinkage i should expect with these? comparable to apc? more? less?

3. as343

as343 Active Member

how much would the ones from denim bar stretch? I keep hearing the old batches would stretch like a mother, but the new ones that denim bar carries have little to no stretchig? im soooo confooosseseeeddd

4. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

the 32" ones (Im a true 33") I got from Fos5 last May have stretched about 1 inch (after a cool soak and being worn wet to stretch on purpose)..and being worn only about 25 hours a week on average though. and very little visible wear at all. still look very slim.

5. broady

broady Senior member

I have the feeling they stretch out in the waist (and are meant to be sagged down pretty low)

6. as343

as343 Active Member

I have the feeling they stretch out in the waist (and are meant to be sagged down pretty low)

if they just stretch in the waist i'll be extremely happy!
    It is going to be a hassle if i have to exchange especially since i did a phone order from denim bar [​IMG]