1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Julian Red California raw selvage and Hoboken black stonewash BNWT

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by heartworm, Jul 26, 2006.

1. heartworm

heartworm Senior member

Hi, I have 3 pairs of Julian Red jeans that I'm looking to sell. California no wash selvage 30 x 34 SOLD Hoboken black stonewash 28 x 34 Hoboken black stonewash 31 x 34 SOLD They're all brand new with tags. The price is $150 shipped to anywhere in the world. If you're in Europe, it'll be only $140. I accept paypal. Here are some pictures. If you feel like anything's missing, please tell me and I'll take some more: Hoboken: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Feel free to PM me any questions, or post them here and I'll try to answer them. Christian.

2. heartworm

heartworm Senior member

Better pictures... Hoboken: [​IMG]

3. jookz

jookz Well-Known Member

I am very interested in the no wash Calis. However, I need to go to the bank and do a few things before I can say for certain.

Is it possible for you to hold on to them until tomorrow? I can get you a definitive answer by then.

Also, the inseam on these jeans is actually 34? or is it 33.5" or so?

Thanks.

4. jookz

jookz Well-Known Member

If the Calis are still available, I'll take them.

5. heartworm

heartworm Senior member

The calis have been sold, both Hobokens are still available.