• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Julian Assange Style (Wikileaks Tool)

bhall41

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HHD
Sometimes he looks like he has a kind of Elric of Melnibone thing going on (if Elric was dressed by his mum)

JulianAssange.jpg

wikileaks-julian-assange.jpg

elric.jpg

biggrin.gif

amdovers

Reaction score
we should give him some money for the possible defence.
It´s hard to believe that people here don´t seek the truth and go against people like him.
He is a hero of modern times!

HarleyBob

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amdovers
we should give him some money for the possible defence.
It´s hard to believe that people here don´t seek the truth and go against people like him.
He is a hero of modern times!

Oh come on! He certainly is not a hero. What he has done has damaged international relationships and made it harder for countries to agree. It is simply not possible for all negotiations, discussions, concessions, etc. to be aired in public. I hope they find him, prosecute, convict and put him away for a long time.

LRMD

Reaction score
He's not a hero, he didn't so squat. He is a narcisistic dork who didn't even start the site...a simple site where other people can post info they take risks to get. He puts himself out there and takes all the credit for the site and the leaks, equating himself with wikileaks and making people think he's the worlds savior. You think that without this weasel or that site it would somehow be difficult to spread information over the Internet? Get real.

And he dresses like ****.

amdovers

Reaction score
wow. This thread is so nasty. You guys really hate him. I´m glad I don´t live in countries that bombard its citizens with biased media all day...
Take a break.
I sent him 50 GBP for his defence, in case Uncle Sam interferes in other´s countries judicial system! If it gets diry, I will send more. Long time ago since I´ve seen a good initiative worth my money.

LRMD

Reaction score
wow. This thread is so nasty. You guys really hate him. I´m glad I don´t live in countries that bombard its citizens with biased media all day... Take a break. I sent him 50 GBP for his defence, in case Uncle Sam interferes in other´s countries judicial system! If it gets diry, I will send more. Long time ago since I´ve seen a good initiative worth my money.
Not any kind of flag waving yeehaw...but this assange guy is the one fixated on the media and his public persona, and I think he is an opportunist with an inflated sense of self-importance. Doubt he raped anyone and yeah he's getting smeared and stuff. Probably not fair. But thinking he is kind of a tool does not necessarily mean you're a victim of propaganda, not well-read, or otherwise ignorant. His organization would be better off if he wasn't trying to be larger than life. And those glasses...for ***** sake

entrero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow. This thread is so nasty. You guys really hate him. I´m glad I don´t live in countries that bombard its citizens with biased media all day...
Take a break.
I sent him 50 GBP for his defence, in case Uncle Sam interferes in other´s countries judicial system! If it gets diry, I will send more. Long time ago since I´ve seen a good initiative worth my money.

Kids these days
laugh.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HarleyBob
Oh come on! He certainly is not a hero. What he has done has damaged international relationships and made it harder for countries to agree. It is simply not possible for all negotiations, discussions, concessions, etc. to be aired in public. I hope they find him, prosecute, convict and put him away for a long time.

Truth hurts...

It is a lot easier to spread certain visions of the world through reliable channels like Fox news...
devil.gif

It is embarassing but no earth shattering...

Will will damage the US image anymore?

Not really...

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HarleyBob
What he has done has damaged international relationships and made it harder for countries to agree.

A relationship based on lies and mistrust is hardly a relationship at all.

I learnt this from Jack Bauer.

jaypee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
turning a 'super power' on its head single handedly..

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaypee
turning a 'super power' on its head single handedly..

It would have been more interesting to get leaks from the Kremlin ,China,North Korea or Israel...

amdovers

Reaction score
he comes from a family devoted to theatre and creativity, he can pull out any costume. His mother has a puppet theatre in Australia.

The sad thing is that now we are the puppets! and he showed that to us!

AlmostFullBenefits

Reaction score
he comes from a family devoted to theatre and creativity, he can pull out any costume. His mother has a puppet theatre in Australia.

The sad thing is that now we are the puppets! and he showed that to us!

Obvious trolling is obvious.
deadhorse-a.gif

Racing Green

Reaction score
We all owe WikiLeaks a huge debt. They are doing great work that most media outlets have cowed away from. Who cares what Assange wears? He's Australian FFS so he's at a disdvantage from birth!

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
Paging holymadness.

EZ

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads