Julian Assange Style (Wikileaks Tool)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Dec 2, 2010.

1. bhall41

bhall41 Senior member

Sometimes he looks like he has a kind of Elric of Melnibone thing going on (if Elric was dressed by his mum)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. amdovers

amdovers Well-Known Member

we should give him some money for the possible defence.
    It´s hard to believe that people here don´t seek the truth and go against people like him.
    He is a hero of modern times!

3. HarleyBob

HarleyBob Senior member

we should give him some money for the possible defence.
    It´s hard to believe that people here don´t seek the truth and go against people like him.
    He is a hero of modern times!

Oh come on! He certainly is not a hero. What he has done has damaged international relationships and made it harder for countries to agree. It is simply not possible for all negotiations, discussions, concessions, etc. to be aired in public. I hope they find him, prosecute, convict and put him away for a long time.

4. LRMD

LRMD Well-Known Member

He's not a hero, he didn't so squat. He is a narcisistic dork who didn't even start the site...a simple site where other people can post info they take risks to get. He puts himself out there and takes all the credit for the site and the leaks, equating himself with wikileaks and making people think he's the worlds savior. You think that without this weasel or that site it would somehow be difficult to spread information over the Internet? Get real.

And he dresses like shit.

5. amdovers

wow. This thread is so nasty. You guys really hate him. I´m glad I don´t live in countries that bombard its citizens with biased media all day...
    Take a break.
    I sent him 50 GBP for his defence, in case Uncle Sam interferes in other´s countries judicial system! If it gets diry, I will send more. Long time ago since I´ve seen a good initiative worth my money.

6. LRMD

LRMD Well-Known Member

wow. This thread is so nasty. You guys really hate him. I´m glad I don´t live in countries that bombard its citizens with biased media all day... Take a break. I sent him 50 GBP for his defence, in case Uncle Sam interferes in other´s countries judicial system! If it gets diry, I will send more. Long time ago since I´ve seen a good initiative worth my money.
    Not any kind of flag waving yeehaw...but this assange guy is the one fixated on the media and his public persona, and I think he is an opportunist with an inflated sense of self-importance. Doubt he raped anyone and yeah he's getting smeared and stuff. Probably not fair. But thinking he is kind of a tool does not necessarily mean you're a victim of propaganda, not well-read, or otherwise ignorant. His organization would be better off if he wasn't trying to be larger than life. And those glasses...for fucks sake

7. entrero

entrero Senior member

wow. This thread is so nasty. You guys really hate him. I´m glad I don´t live in countries that bombard its citizens with biased media all day...
    Take a break.
    I sent him 50 GBP for his defence, in case Uncle Sam interferes in other´s countries judicial system! If it gets diry, I will send more. Long time ago since I´ve seen a good initiative worth my money.

Kids these days [​IMG] .

8. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Oh come on! He certainly is not a hero. What he has done has damaged international relationships and made it harder for countries to agree. It is simply not possible for all negotiations, discussions, concessions, etc. to be aired in public. I hope they find him, prosecute, convict and put him away for a long time.

Truth hurts...

It is a lot easier to spread certain visions of the world through reliable channels like Fox news...[​IMG]

It is embarassing but no earth shattering...

Will will damage the US image anymore?

Not really...

9. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Senior member

What he has done has damaged international relationships and made it harder for countries to agree.

A relationship based on lies and mistrust is hardly a relationship at all.

I learnt this from Jack Bauer.

10. jaypee

jaypee Senior member

turning a 'super power' on its head single handedly..

11. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

turning a 'super power' on its head single handedly..

It would have been more interesting to get leaks from the Kremlin ,China,North Korea or Israel...

12. amdovers

he comes from a family devoted to theatre and creativity, he can pull out any costume. His mother has a puppet theatre in Australia.

The sad thing is that now we are the puppets! and he showed that to us!

13. AlmostFullBenefits

AlmostFullBenefits Senior member

he comes from a family devoted to theatre and creativity, he can pull out any costume. His mother has a puppet theatre in Australia.

The sad thing is that now we are the puppets! and he showed that to us!

Obvious trolling is obvious. [​IMG]

14. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

We all owe WikiLeaks a huge debt. They are doing great work that most media outlets have cowed away from. Who cares what Assange wears? He's Australian FFS so he's at a disdvantage from birth!

15. EZETHATSME

EZETHATSME Senior member

Paging holymadness.

EZ