Joseph Collection at JAB...any comments?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Haystack, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Haystack

Haystack Well-Known Member

JAB has one of their never ending sales going on now in addition to a coupon code (PFD76) for up to 50% or so off.

I just purchased one of their suits from the Joseph Collection; it promises a higher armhole, pick stitching, narrow lapels, side vents, possible working buttons, etc. With the code and shipping it was about $190.00.

Anyone else purchased one of these and care to comment on how they are?

2. Bags

Bags Active Member

I haven't bought one, but I have tried them on in the store. As is typical for Jos. Bank, it's definitely not worth the MSRP of $895, but for $190, I'd say you might have a nice workhorse type of suit.

Much better cut than JAB's typical offerings, in my opinion. Narrower lapels, higher gorge, more waist suppression, double vents, pick-stitching, etc. It appeared to be half-canvassed.

I wasn't too crazy about the fabric choices though. Which one did you end up getting? Let us know what you think and post some pics when you get it.

3. Jovan

Jovan Banned for Good

That's a nice deal, I may consider getting one since I like more modern details like those.

4. mrchapel

mrchapel Senior member

Thanks for the tip. Not a huge fan of JAB, but the Joseph collection looks interesting.