Joseph Abboud Suits

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Frank123, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Frank123

Frank123 Member

What is the quality? I saw one at a Marshals at $350 the tag says regular $700. I don't know enough to be able to tell yet.

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

I think they make a really good suit from the lower end. They are just good as a standard suit that you aren't afraid of wearing in the rain, that you can basically go anywhere and do anything in without fear of getting a drop of gravy on yourself or something. I think everyone should have a few nice non-ridiculously expensive suits.
    That said, $350 is a bit too much, IMO. You can get them for less than that at outlets and so on, I think. I'd say at $250-$300, it's a good thing to have in the closet.

3. esquire.

esquire. Senior member

I'm not sure what this means.

But, I can tell you that they're not fused and there's not a lot of handwork involved. However, you really wouldn't expect any of these features for the price. I don't know how many people have heard it, but probably enough where you're paying a higher amount for the designer name.

I don't know where you'd rank it, especailly for its price. It would be interesting if we at some point, ranked the lower priced suits.

4. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

esquire, i think you meant that they are fused...(because they are)

5. esquire.

esquire. Senior member

thanks. its late.