• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Joseph Abboud linen pants...

dstarz

Reaction score
Hello All!!!!

Here's a question I cannot find the answer for anywhere I've looked; will leave it to better brains than mine:

Recently I had the good fortune to enter a store here in LA called "It's A Wrap", where they sell articles of clothing that have been gently used in the movies/on tv. It is a GREAT place to get high-end clothing cheaply. (examples: A Versace suit used once for $200; a Brioni tie with the tags still on, $32. Etc.) I had the good fortune to find a beautiful linen coat, made by Joseph Abboud, for $12! It is light blue, has peaked lapels, and is cut quite well. The tag in the coat indicates it originally came with pants. Now, this would be one lovely linen suit for the summer, if I had the pants. They didn't, so I don't! I contacted the company, and they indicated that the suit was from their line of 3 years ago, and they didn't have that pant in their warehouse. I have been looking online, around a few stores, etc. to no avail.

ANYONE out there have any ideas? I know it's probably a fool's errand, but I kinda like to find the un-findable, ya know?

Plus it would be killer to have the suit!!!!

Do advise and thanks for reading!!!

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Umm, wear it as a sport jacket?

dstarz

Reaction score
Oh yes, of course, I will do that. Just wanted the thrill of finding something so tough to find...you understand...

dstarz

Reaction score
Thanks but I did that already; that's how I know it's from 3 years ago...but I appreciate the thought! Anyone else?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.