Joseph A Banks promotion question

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by usctrojans31, Oct 14, 2010.

1. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Senior member

Hi all.....in the never ending Jos. A Banks promotion carousel, I came across something interesting. It is essentially buy 2, get 3 free of anything full price; or so says the commercial. Does anyone know if this is applicable only to their own brand stuff or if it works on third party items? If so, I'll buy myself 5 new pairs of shoes.

I did a search and found nothing on this topic; if anyone sees something that I missed, please point me in that direction and ridicule me immensely.

2. Stony32

Stony32 Well-Known Member

Generally JAB's sales do not extend to shoes. The best deal I have seen on shoes there is to get the Executive card (or whatever it's called) and get 20% off.

Fight On. Beat Kal.

3. bjornb17

bjornb17 Senior member

Generally JAB's sales do not extend to shoes. The best deal I have seen on shoes there is to get the Executive card (or whatever it's called) and get 20% off. Fight On. Beat Kal.
    The sales never include the shoes. You'll see that in the fine print. YOu can get the Corporate Card for 20% off of the shoes though. Just make sure you have them take the 20% off of the manufacturer's price of the shoe, not their inflated price (which is usually $20 to $40 higher). Also, not sure if their buy 2 get 3 free is worth it. I bought a couple of their shirts, but even the tailored fit is way to big for my fat self. I'll be returning the shirts. CT shirts are much nicer and more flattering. I do like some of the JAB ties, though.

4. bowtielover

bowtielover Senior member

It dose not work on the shoes, the shoes are privately sold through to company so they cannot dictate teh sales on them.