• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JoS. A. Bank Cedar Shoe trees on sale

Snoogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At that price (well, really any JAB sale price), its hard not to justify the purchase. But seeing as I stocked up about a month back @ 3 for 25 (x3), I think I'm set for awhile.

ShadowOf

Reaction score
below 8...wow, never thought we'd see that.

Buy 1 get 2, 60% off, 70% off

I wonder if this will continue to get deeper as we get closer to the Men's Warehouse take over? Possibly clearing stock.

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Buy 1 get 2, 60% off, 70% off

I wonder if this will continue to get deeper as we get closer to the Men's Warehouse take over? Possibly clearing stock. 

This is JAB's business plan, they've been having these sales for the past couple of years.

stylespec

Reaction score
I bought 20 @ 7.5 each. :)

I have never used shoe trees before and decided to go all out for all of my shoes.
The next step though is to mod these shoe trees and add a handle to ease removing them from shoes.

I find that pulling out the shoe trees can damage shoes over time given the friction at the heels. A handle will allow for the shoe tree heel to be pushed inward before it being removed.

Anyone else having a similar idea?

Bertrand

Reaction score
Any idea when this will happen again?
ffffuuuu.gif

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bertrand

Reaction score
its 2 for 1 now.

I wonder would it be any " 3-for-1 (0.5 + 0.5 + 0)" in the near future?

Thanks!

Jackboot

Reaction score
I purchased my last JAB shoe trees at $6.82 each, but that was at Christmas. Hoping for another good sale on these because I need a bunch...if anyone notices a good sale on these trees, BUMP!

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They currently have them marked down to $10.00/pair... not 3 for 1, but close.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads