• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Joke

jrh

Reaction score
Marcus and Yacov, two Hasidic Jews, went to Pincus the tailor for new suits. "Pincus," Yacov said, "the last time we came to you for new suits, we told you we wanted black suits. The suits you made were not black. They were sort of dark gray maybe, but not black. We need new suits, and this time we want black suits, from the darkest black cloth there is." Pincus reached behind for a bolt of cloth and he said, "See this cloth? It is from this fabric that I make the habits for nuns. In all the world," Pincus said, fingering the bolt of fabric, "there is no blacker cloth than the cloth I make nuns' habits from. It is from this cloth that I'll make your new suits." A few weeks later the two Hassidim were walking down the street in their new suits when they passed two nuns. Impulsively, Yacov went up to one of the nuns. He grabbed her sleeve and held it up against his own. Then, in an angry voice, he muttered something to his friend and they both walked on. "What did that man want?" one nun asked the other. "I don't know," she replied, "he looked at my garment, said something in Latin to his friend, and left." "In Latin?" asked the first nun. "What did he say?" He said, "Marcus...Pincus Fuctus".

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 30 15.4%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Carmina

Votes: 31 15.9%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 33.3%