1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Johnston & Murphy Brown Chromexcel Beefroll Moccasin Penny Loafers 9D Great condition- Similar to Oa

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by rdstour, Dec 20, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdstour

rdstour Senior member

Hey all,

I am selling a lightly used pair of Johnston & Murphy Brown Chromexcel Penny Loafers in a 9D.
    This shoe fits TTS, and is modeled after their classic Ski-Moc Penny Loafer model.
    This shoe comes in a a brownish-red Horween Chromexcel finish, with contrast "white" stitching.
    Very similar to the Oakstreet or Rancourt models.

Condition:
    Very good condition
    -These shoes have been worn 10 times, and I just got them Topyed/ Sole protectors. (haven't worn them since)
    -As you can see from the pictures, there are some light scratches and marks on the leather
    -heels have worn down a fair bit, but still have a ways to go
    -Shoes have always been worn with socks.
    -there is a cut (approx 1") in the leather on the inner right pair, about an inch wide. Due to the position of this cut, I doubt it will get worse, as it is not in an area that will be stretched or heavily impacted.(see pictures)

I am asking for $85-->$65 Shipped CONUS OBO.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.