John Varvatos shoes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by thinman, Feb 14, 2005.

1. thinman

thinman Senior member

Bluefly has some John Varvatos shoes (not my size) on sale, with leather soles and a minimal description. Can anyone comment on the construction, quality, etc. of Varvatos shoes? Are they made by someone else? Here's an example: http://www.bluefly.com/pages....duct+ID

2. Crockett

Crockett Well-Known Member

I recently bought the brown Varvatos boots from Bluefly and I think they were well worth the money after a 20% coupon. I wish I had a digital camera to post pictures of them, because they really are very handsome shoes for the money. I asked a similar question that you are asking last week sometime and a few members approved them.

If you do a search for Varvatos AND boots you can find the topic. One of the members offered to find me a better deal than what Bluefly was asking, so you might want to check with him before you buy anything.

3. thinman

thinman Senior member

Thanks, I searched for Varvatos before posting and came up empty.

4. brooklyn

brooklyn Senior member

Well I didn't pick up a pair of their shoes but I did get a pair of their Converse line. YOu can see them on the Converse website. Low top brown suede with a red strap upr front. Onthe back left shoe reads "All" and right shoe reads "Star" Nothing special about them but unique since they have the JV name on them. I actually bought them at the JV store for $60 originally $120