• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Varvatos shoes?

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bluefly has some John Varvatos shoes (not my size) on sale, with leather soles and a minimal description. Can anyone comment on the construction, quality, etc. of Varvatos shoes? Are they made by someone else? Here's an example: http://www.bluefly.com/pages....duct+ID

Crockett

Reaction score
I recently bought the brown Varvatos boots from Bluefly and I think they were well worth the money after a 20% coupon. I wish I had a digital camera to post pictures of them, because they really are very handsome shoes for the money. I asked a similar question that you are asking last week sometime and a few members approved them.

If you do a search for Varvatos AND boots you can find the topic. One of the members offered to find me a better deal than what Bluefly was asking, so you might want to check with him before you buy anything.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I searched for Varvatos before posting and came up empty.

brooklyn

Reaction score
Well I didn't pick up a pair of their shoes but I did get a pair of their Converse line. YOu can see them on the Converse website. Low top brown suede with a red strap upr front. Onthe back left shoe reads "All" and right shoe reads "Star" Nothing special about them but unique since they have the JV name on them. I actually bought them at the JV store for $60 originally $120

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.