1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Varvatos Ago Side-Zip Red Size 10 - Looking to trade for a 9 or 9.5 BRAND NEW

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Regg, May 24, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regg

Regg Senior member

I'll get pictures of my actual pair soon, but I want to list this sooner than later. Mine are a size 10, brand new never worn. I'm looking to trade for a size 9-9.5.

Any leads or tips would be very appreciated

And if anyone is looking to buy a size 10, I'd sell them for however cheap you can find a size 9 or 9.5!

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  2. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

I'd give the chances of this working 1:100000. Better to sell or return and buy a new (or preferably different) pair.

3. Regg

Regg Senior member

Yeah, I figured I might as well try before I wear em or do something with them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.