• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Varvatos 100% Worsted Wool Gray Herringbone Suit 38R

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneRanger

Reaction score
Up for sale is a great condition worsted wool gray herringbone, pinstripe suit. Pinstripes are alternating orange and light gray. Very unique. See pics for better idea of colors. The suit is 2 button, dual vented. Pants are flat front, and are not cuffed.

Sizing:
P2P: 20.5", though may be slightly smaller, I'm not great at measuring. I'm a 38R in everything I've ever worn, and it fits me really well. About same size as J. Crew Ludlow in 38R.
Sleeve: Shoulder top seam to outside of cuff is 25.5". There looks to be over an inch to let out.
Back: 30.5" Bottom of collar to bottom of jacket.
Pant Waist: 15.25" across. The tag says 31". There looks to be about 2 inches to let out.
Inseam: 31" There looks to be a good 2" to let out as well.

Again, I'm not the best at measuring, but please see pics and let me know if you have any other questions. New this was about $600, asking dropped to $100 obo in the next couple weeks as it's almost new. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 36 14.9%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Carmina

Votes: 37 15.3%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 78 32.2%