1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

John Smedley - Bobby Sweater - Size S - Midnight Blue - Merino Wool

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by 5991erd, Feb 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5991erd

5991erd Member

I am selling a John Smedley 'Bobby' v-neck extra fine merino wool sweater, size S for USD $125.

I will be happy to have sweater professionally laundered (at my expense) prior to shipping, if you would like.

I apologize for the poor quality of my own photographs. I have included images of the exact sweater from the John Smedley website, so you can get a better sense of the color and details. I will be happy to send additional photos with better lighting—just send me a message with the request.

Condition:

The sweater is in excellent condition—I wore it only once before I realized I needed a larger size.

Details:

• Midnight blue color
    • Extra fine New Zealand merino wool
    • Made in Great Britain
    • Low v-neck
    • Easy fit
    • Turnback rib cuffs
    • Purchased fall 2015
    • Worn only once---excellent condition
    • First quality
    • Normally retails for USD $245

Sizing:

For sizing and other details see the listing for the sweater on the John Smedley website: https://www.johnsmedley.com/us/ss16-bobby-in-midnight.

Shipping:

I will cover regular ground shipping expenses. A maximum of $10 will be added to the purchase price if the buyer prefers more expedited shipping. Item ships from New Jersey.

Unfortunately, I am not able to ship outside the continental USA—I will only do domestic shipping.

Returns:

Unfortunately, I am not able to accept returns. Please make sure to examine the photographs and product details before purchase. I will be happy to provide more information or additional pictures.

Payment:

Payment will be arranged through PayPal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.