John Mayer

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by fairholme_wannabe, Feb 11, 2010.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

BTW, read the playboy article. The douchebag spent most of the interview talking about pron and masturbation. What a class act.

Or he knows his audience.

2. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

3. milosh

milosh Senior member

So I've just read the interview and don't really understand the outrage over it. It seemed like he was just being honest.

Anyway I love Continuum.

4. dula14

dula14 Active Member

So what exactly has he done to get a "ghetto pass" in the first place? I admit, I don't know a whole lot about the guy or his music so that question seemed a bit odd to me. By the way, not surprised to hear that Jessica Simpson is a freak in the sheets. I stomached the 'Dukes of Hazzard' 4 times just to watch her in those "Daisy Dukes"--LOL.

5. whacked

whacked Senior member

BTW, read the playboy article. The douchebag spent most of the interview talking about pron and masturbation. What a class act.

So I've just read the interview and don't really understand the outrage over it. It seemed like he was just being honest.

I thought it was pretty funny.

6. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

I don't really know much about him or his music but that interview did not seem outrageous in any way.

7. milosh

milosh Senior member

So what exactly has he done to get a "ghetto pass" in the first place? I admit, I don't know a whole lot about the guy or his music so that question seemed a bit odd to me. By the way, not surprised to hear that Jessica Simpson is a freak in the sheets. I stomached the 'Dukes of Hazzard' 4 times just to watch her in those "Daisy Dukes"--LOL.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

8. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

John Mayer's alright.

He's an above average musician, and dresses better than 93% of the people on this forum.

A++

9. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

John Mayer's alright.

He's an above average musician, and dresses better than 93% of the people on this forum.

A++

93% of the people on this forum don't have millions, stylists, and free clothes being thrown their way from top labels.

10. APK

APK Senior member

He also did some work on Chappelle's Show.

I don't get why everyone is so outraged about this. Is it because people expect the mind behind bland music to also be a bland individual?

11. yirayira

yirayira Well-Known Member

Some people here don't seem to realize that Mayer is making fun of himself and is his stereotypical fans in all of these videos. I love it. Not to mention he is a very good guitarist who can write a successful pop song.

12. underwearer

underwearer Senior member

I have no idea how the likes of B.B. King and Eric Clapton can stand this guy.

really? Google Clapton's "Enoch was right" speech

John Mayer is a great songwriter and monster player. I don't care what anyone says in interviews really.

13. dula14

dula14 Active Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Thanks for the video, Milosh. Based upon that, just sounds like the guy was trying to be funny in the Playboy interview and it just came off bad.

14. DBoon

DBoon Senior member

link to interview in entirety, anyone?

15. Misanthrope

Misanthrope Member

This guy is an all-time douchebag.