1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

John Lobbs NIB for big feet

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by pkincy, Sep 12, 2006.

1. pkincy

pkincy Senior member

Two pair of NIB JLs.

The City captoe in black calf leather
    Size 12EE (UK sizing) I believe that makes this a 12.5 or 13 E in US sizing. But if someone wearing this size knows better please post a correction for me.
    Last is 8695.

The Lopez english penny loafer in black calf leather
    Size 12D (UK sizing) I believe this is a 12.5/13 B in US sizing
    Last is 4395.

I can get either to you in the US by insured priority USPS for a grand total of $500 for either.

Please let me know relatively quickly as I will return them to Neiman's if we don't have anyone on the fora with this size foot needing/wanting these shoes.

Perry

2. thinman

thinman Senior member

Perry, in my experience you have the sizing on the captoe correct. I own JL laceups on the 8695 last in UK size 11E and they're a good fit for my US size 12D feet.

I have no experience with JL loafers or the 4395 last.

3. pkincy

pkincy Senior member

No takers??

I will return them. I do love my Vintage 2004s that I picked up. I am a bit surprised that someone isn't all over the City, which is the quintessential black captoe.

Perry

4. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

No takers??

I will return them. I do love my Vintage 2004s that I picked up. I am a bit surprised that someone isn't all over the City, which is the quintessential black captoe.

Perry

I have a pair of the City captoes, they're nice well made shoes. The vintage 2004 is one of my 'must-get' shoes, but I'm a size US10D.