1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Lobb William 6 UK Parisian Brown Museum Calf double monks

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rayla, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayla

rayla Member

These John Lobb William II double monk straps were purchased brand new retail from the Lobb store in Costa Mesa, CA in June 2015.

http://www.johnlobb.com/us/william-ii

The shoes and matching lasted shoe trees cost over $1700 brand new. It is the 9795 last and has a double leather sole. The quality of these shoes are unmatched compared to everything else that I have worn. They were gently worn in an office environment about 25-30 workdays and never worn in the rain.

I haven't worn them since October 2015 as they are slightly small for me and double monks are slightly flashy for my taste in a conservative work environment. There is a small scuff on the left toe as seen in the photos. The shoes will come with the original Lobb box, the shoe bags, and the matched lasted shoe trees.

I wear a 7EEE in AE Park Avenues and the Lobb sales associate said that typically Lobb is a full size down from AE. I can fit, but after a full day it feels tight on my foot, thus they have sat unworn for nearly a year.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.