1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Lobb tan derbies 'Blake' UK 9.5E/ US 10.5D reduced

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chobochobo, May 10, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

Bought these off the B&S but they're just a touch too large for me (I'm a US10D) so I guess they'd be good for a US10.5D. Price covers worldwide shipping by registered airmail.]Reduced to 395 shipped--> last drop to 375usd which is a super price for these Lobbs. Otherwise I'll just put insoles in them.

Previous seller bought them new from JL sale (marked 'S') and wore them half a dozen times. I haven't worn them. The colour is close to a darker tan, having been modified from the original Ardilla Museum by the previous seller. Trees not included.

Great shoe on the rare 8695 last, with some nice nuances - the seamless back for one. The heel seam and captoe double seams are 'fake' in the sense that there is only one piece of leather there.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.