• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John Lobb Jermyn St. Winter Sale...

jjjohn

Reaction score
The sale will start on 27 Dec and finish on 3 Jan.

Boss Hogg

Reaction score
Do they take phone and internet orders for shipment in the same way that Edward Green does? If so, are they able to mail out a catalog of what's available? Or does one have to go there in person?

litho

Reaction score
is that a 50% sale? It's going to be bloody packed in there!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Do they take phone and internet orders for shipment in the same way that Edward Green does? If so, are they able to mail out a catalog of what's available? Or does one have to go there in person?

I've called the London store once to try to buy some shoes and they said they'll only take phone orders if you've actually bought something in person at the shop before. The SA said they need to do this to have all of your billing and shipping information. They won't take this information over the phone because they say it's to try and limit fraudulent purchases and so you can try on the shoes for proper fit.

You could still call them though and see for yourself if they'll take your phone order.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I will be in London during the Sale, PM me if you have any requests and I'll see if we can work something out.

jjjohn

Reaction score
They don't have the inventory list and will do mail order for me (as I purchased in store before).

Please let me know if you need help.

dragonlair

Reaction score
I'm looking for Tudor Boot in Parisian brown museum calf. Size 7.5 UK. If you can get me those i'll be more than happy to buy them!

jjl5000

Reaction score
I would love to pick up a pair of Sutton's. Easily my favourite JL oxford.

TKDKid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jjl5000
I would love to pick up a pair of Sutton's. Easily my favourite JL oxford.

They're in the sale at GBP 525.
eek.gif

The Cleverley sale starts on Monday and from the shop front, it looks like they have three semi-bespoke models down to GBP 495...

TKDKid

Reaction score
While you're calling, you may or may not want to enquire about the Jermyn II and Portman, both at GBP 400 I think...
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads