• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John Lobb disontinuance fire sale at Korshak

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bad news and good news. Bad news is Korshak will no longer carry John Lobb after this season. Good news is Korshak is getting rid of all of its John Lobb stock at incredible discount. Call 1-214-871-3600 and ask for Chris Wright, he is very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
What's the price range? Decent selection?

50% off on prestige models.

ragdoll

Reaction score
They are out of 10E and 9.5 since I just called.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Chris is off today, and the guy I spoke with says all sizes are sold out. He seemed baffled at why he'd gotten three phone calls in the last two minutes.

He told me that 9.5 and 10 were sold out. He sounded a bit flustered - I don't think he's used to this.
laugh.gif

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chris is off today, and the guy I spoke with says all sizes are sold out. He seemed baffled at why he'd gotten three phone calls in the last two minutes.

Were you just saying that to discourage people from calling?
patch[1].gif
sneaky2.gif

Chris told me certain sizes that were still available when I called. May be they sold out in the span of 2 days? I'd give it another try with Chris.

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by von Rothbart
Were you just saying that to discourage people from calling?
patch[1].gif
sneaky2.gif

Chris told me certain sizes that were still available when I called. May be they sold out in the span of 2 days? I'd give it another try with Chris.

Struck me as odd that they were out of everything -- not even an odd size 7 or somesuch? But maybe so. Such is the power of sale Lobbs.

The gentleman I spoke with was nice but, as Eustace mentioned, sounded rather flustered. I don't think he's going to go rummage around in the storeroom for us.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lawman
I was just told that all are gone.

I'm guessing that aportnoy called before us

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
von Rothbart,

did you manage to grab a pair or 2? This was such a tease, as I had planned on hitting SK at my lunch break after reading the first post, then felt deflated by the last post. HaHa.

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd still go to take a look what other stuffs they have available as they're in the final stretch of the sale, and to see if they're really out of all Lobbs.

dr.no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to Chris - only 1 pair of oxfords left - a black Philip on 7000 last in uk8.5E for $450).

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
half off? I saw at least 3 models half off at Wilkes Bashford SF

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if several pairs are going to show up on ebay soon...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads