1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Lobb Darby Cap Toe 7.5E UK 8.5 US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by nasty, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nasty

nasty Senior Member

I recently got two pairs of Lobbs from user rebel222 and sadly both are slightly too narrow for my wide-ish feet so they're returning to the B&S forum. Here I'm offering the John Lobb Darby Cap Toes in size 7.5E UK which is equivalent to an 8.5 US. Rebel222's description of the shoe sums them up perfectly: "They are a burgundy color. There are a couple of minor nicks at the toes. They have moderate wear, but the soles still have a fair amount of life left." I've included the same pictures from the original classified since I haven't worn them beyond a test run on carpet in my home. They are both in great condition as can be seen from the photos and considering these were my first exposure to the high end realm of shoes I'm a believer that their cost is worth it--I just need to find the right size.

I also have the John Lobb William Double Monks in 7.5 E UK for sale and a pair of lasted shoe trees in size 7E UK, but rebel222 said, and he was correct, that they perfectly fit these two shoes despite the size discrepancy. I am most interested in selling all of these as a group so I'd be willing to listen to offers. Shoe trees are not included in the current prices but I would add them for an additional 75. Let me know if you have any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012

2. Rhody1

Rhody1 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am interested to buy the William's + trees. I assume the shoes are in great condition - no scuffs etc.
    What would would be your best price inc. shipping? Ps. typically shipping cost to The Netherlands is approx 25 - 30 USD.

Best regards,

Dick

3. nasty

nasty Senior Member

Dick,

I've responded to you via PM.

4. joonian

joonian Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.