• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John lobb, berluti

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hello,

I was told by someone that Berluti, and John Lobb is sold at Fred Segal. Apparently they said that their Lobbs were bought at Fred Segal. Is this true?

I thought that John Lobb was only carried by select Hermes', and their own boutiques. Also Berluti was only in their own stores.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i can't say for sure. you may have to call them. i really doubt they carry lobbs though, as they just wouldn't fit in with the rest of the merchandise which is decidedly youth oriented.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes that is what I told them but they admantly insisted that their pair of Lobbs was bought at Segal. Perchance there is another shoe brand called Lobb?

Also he siad that Berluti was sold there too. Frankly I rather doubt this.

naturlaut

Reaction score
Hello,

I was told by someone that Berluti, and John Lobb is sold at Fred Segal. Apparently they said that their Lobbs were bought at Fred Segal. Is this true?

I thought that John Lobb was only carried by select Hermes', and their own boutiques. Also Berluti was only in their own stores.
I don't know about Fred Segal (where is it?) but Lobb can be found in many high end department stores.  Hermes' stores only stock a few models, but it acts as a centre for accepting shoes for service/resoling if that local location does not have a Lobb store.

Berluti might also display their shoes at department stores, but as far as I know, none in US.  Now that they belong to LVMH, salepoints will certainly increase.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.