1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Lobb "Ashley" shoes, loafers (SOLD)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Trapp, Aug 17, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

John Lobb "Ashley"

*SOLD*

9.5E
    Pre-owned

These beautiful Lobb loafers are well-balanced from top to bottom and sport nice, elegant lines. The leather of course is incredible. I don't always go in for light tan shoes but these have taken on a gorgeous caramel tone that will continue to darken as they see more cycles of wear and polish. The color looks amazing against the dark cherry stained sole edges. A very versatile loafer, they pair well with both suits or denim - a great investment for your wardrobe.

I had a hard time capturing the depth of the color in the photos - they are in reality a bit darker than the photos suggest (esp. the few pics where the color is washed out ). Also, I did a poor job ordering the photos, so the detailed shots are in front and the long-view in back. A bit counter-intuitive but it's all there.

The shoes were worn infrequently, well cared for, always kept in trees, and remain in excellent condition. The original leather Lobb soles have about 85% life remaining, or more. They won't need new soles or heels for a very long time. Trees are not included in the sale.

Actual measurements taken along outsole in inches:

length: 12 1/4"
    width: 4 1/8"

$315 shipped CONUS

Please feel free to hit me with any questions at all. If you would like to see more photos, or something specific I didn't include in the photos here (there is a 12 photo limit) then send me your email and I'll be happy to forward more pics.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  2. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.