1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

John Lobb "Ashley" shoes, loafers (SOLD)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Trapp, Aug 17, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

John Lobb "Ashley"

*SOLD*

9.5E
    Pre-owned

These beautiful Lobb loafers are well-balanced from top to bottom and sport nice, elegant lines. The leather of course is incredible. I don't always go in for light tan shoes but these have taken on a gorgeous caramel tone that will continue to darken as they see more cycles of wear and polish. The color looks amazing against the dark cherry stained sole edges. A very versatile loafer, they pair well with both suits or denim - a great investment for your wardrobe.

I had a hard time capturing the depth of the color in the photos - they are in reality a bit darker than the photos suggest (esp. the few pics where the color is washed out ). Also, I did a poor job ordering the photos, so the detailed shots are in front and the long-view in back. A bit counter-intuitive but it's all there.

The shoes were worn infrequently, well cared for, always kept in trees, and remain in excellent condition. The original leather Lobb soles have about 85% life remaining, or more. They won't need new soles or heels for a very long time. Trees are not included in the sale.

Actual measurements taken along outsole in inches:

length: 12 1/4"
    width: 4 1/8"

$315 shipped CONUS

Please feel free to hit me with any questions at all. If you would like to see more photos, or something specific I didn't include in the photos here (there is a 12 photo limit) then send me your email and I'll be happy to forward more pics.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013

2. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.