• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sforum1

Reaction score
Wasn't this the model that Skoak had on sale a while ago? Like $800 or so?

fal32

Reaction score
The Parisian brown model I have is the Cavendish. I got it MTO about 6 months before Skoaktiebolaget did a run of these (didn’t have my size)

BomTrady

Reaction score
Beauties! I wear my shoes in my house haha can't stand being bare feet and hate to use flip-flops, I only use them when I'm in pijamas or showering haha.
Thanks.. I like Lobbs. Hahahah...I am going to start doing that too. I hate bare feet too and like wearing those thick fuzzy Xmas socks with reindeer prints. They're cozy and comforting, but subject me to constant family ridicule and derision.😂

papado

Reaction score
Chapel Monks......and no place to wear them!
I feel you dude! Yours are at least a versatile color so you have some chances to wear them more frequently (though honestly I'm assuming us on SF have too many shoes so they won't really get worn frequently lol). These blue suede shoes of mine certainly won't be getting a lot of wear these warmer months :(

IMG-0737-edit.jpg

sforum1

Reaction score
Yup, these are the Cavendish which I picked up from Skoak when they went ~50% off.
I had them in my shopping cart and I was literally ready to buy and went to get a glass of water and by the time I got back my size was gone. Since then I refuse to drink water. Mostly beer and soda after that. Now seeing them again I'll switch entirely to beer.

Last edited:

terrorsquad

Reaction score
Yup, these are the Cavendish which I picked up from Skoak when they went ~50% off.
How much did u get it for if u dont mind me asking?Im contemplating a pair of BNIB Lopez at USD700 but am not sure if thats a good deal?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.