• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I needed a black shoe.... Don't know why I picked the blue misty. I just hope it doesn't become super blue

Nothing wrong with blue lol you can rock it
1f600.png

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I needed a black shoe.... Don't know why I picked the blue misty. I just hope it doesn't become super blue

Perhaps in a hindsight you knew black is boring .. Anyway, you can always kill the blue with some black cream$wax.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have a pair of green misty calf and it's so dark it can pass as black. I'm pretty sure the blue misty is the same way,

jujujoo11

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with blue lol you can rock it
1f600.png

Perhaps in a hindsight you knew black is boring .. Anyway, you can always kill the blue with some black cream$wax.
Haha... Maybe. It was more impulse, I was told it almost looked black. I will take some pictures once it arrives.
I have a pair of green misty calf and it's so dark it can pass as black. I'm pretty sure the blue misty is the same way,
I was tinking of ordering Green misty becketts.... Looks great.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was browsing through the eBay and was fascinated enough to share with you how creaseless upper is looking on these after so many years of wear. Still hard to figure how this is possible..

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Romsey II in Green Kendall Calf:

Was advertised as leather that doesn't crease and I got a pretty creased shoe. That said it's a pretty soft feeling leather.

gr789

Reaction score
Very nice looking boots, stevent. I hope that you post pics of these again in a few months after some use. Would love to see what this "crease free" leather looks like then!

coldinboston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What color chapels should I get? Museum calf...

In the museum calf colors parisian brown and plum are probably my favorite. Pewter is also nice but not sure how it would look w the chapels and probably less versatile

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads