1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott The Cast 2 Cropped Washed Black sz. 29

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ZanderRosen, Jul 21, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM JOHN ELLIOTT'S WEBSTORE ON 5/16/16. CAN PROVIDE ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE. SIZE 29, FIT ME A LITTLE TOO LARGE IN THE WAIST JUST AS THE SHORTS I AM SELLING. HAPPY TO GET RID OF THESE FOR A FRACTION OF THE $300 MSRP I PAID. THEY ARE IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, NO MARKS, NO STAINS, NOTHING WRONG. THEY ARE WELL CARED FOR AND PROPERLY HANDLED. PLEASE NOTE I AM TRYING TO SIZE DOWN TO A 28 SO BEST OFFERS ARE APPRECIATED! FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PICTURES ETC.

DIRECTLY FROM JOHN ELLIOTT WEBSITE:

DETAILS

WASHED AND CROPPED RAW HEM 3X1 STRETCH DENIM. SLIM TAPERED FIT WITH A LOW RISE IN THE FRONT AND HIGHER RISE IN THE BACK. 98% COTTON 2% POLY.

CARE

DRY CLEAN ONLY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.