• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Massachusetts.

I never order from JE unless it’s exclusive pieces but at this point im not going to again

I just got a tracking email this morning. My items just got a label made for them lol. Don't worry about it. Be patient. Those prices were so good during the BF flash sale, that we don't have too much room to complain haha.

I can only speak for myself, but I'd rather pay those cheap prices and wait longer, than not get those deals.

But I do understand your frustration.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ups is trash dude, wish je shipped usps

I’ve always had good experiences with UPS, surprisingly never had a delay and they’ve always been on time or early. Then again, that’s just my experience. Sorry to hear y’all have had bad experiences.

i just wish JE shipped faster than ground... sucks but they probably have an account with them and it’s a lot cheaper, I don’t blame them.

Andxhat

Reaction score
How’s the fit? I’m 5’ 10.5” 165 lbs. A Kake mock in medium and a Villain in L are TTS. However, if I want a bit looser fit I’d size up from those.

Also, how is the hoodie quality wise?

I really appreciate it
I’d say a L would give you a good fit given your stats. The L is a little too cropped for me, but I’m 6’. I try and use it for layering mostly. Quality on the hoody is insane. You def need to see the wash in person

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s a baller ass shirt. I’ve been wearing too much OS stuff that this feels tight around my shoulders though, so unfortunately I probably won’t wear it much. May end up on BST if my wife doesn’t want it.

Attachments

• 0151DB01-D3E9-480C-8179-9204F283114B.jpeg
    0151DB01-D3E9-480C-8179-9204F283114B.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 105

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you guys size up in the straight hem flannel? Looking at the measurements the shoulders seem a tad small.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s a baller ass shirt. I’ve been wearing too much OS stuff that this feels tight around my shoulders though, so unfortunately I probably won’t wear it much. May end up on BST if my wife doesn’t want it.

That looks good bro. I see that Nespresso. Vertuo back there too :fonz: love mine

Lovemybed

Reaction score

That looks like a perfect fit to me. What size is it? And what’s your height/weight

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need your guys’ opinion on this. I visited back home in LA a few months ago and I had my Figueroa hemmed at a local tailor shop. I finally got them back in the mail today and wow... I lost all of the stacks on it and it looks so weird without it.

personally I feel like I just lost a pair of jeans but what do you guys think? I can try to cuff them but idk about the look of cuffing them on a distressed pair of skinny denim.

Attachments

• B0D51448-5BAA-4192-A96C-AEB6F02D91E3.jpeg
    B0D51448-5BAA-4192-A96C-AEB6F02D91E3.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 3ADDAC51-94D9-489F-B623-4A0270C67F8E.jpeg
    3ADDAC51-94D9-489F-B623-4A0270C67F8E.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 42A75B3A-5159-4573-A435-A76848B4B836.jpeg
    42A75B3A-5159-4573-A435-A76848B4B836.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 74

KyleKelley

Reaction score
I need your guys’ opinion on this. I visited back home in LA a few months ago and I had my Figueroa hemmed at a local tailor shop. I finally got them back in the mail today and wow... I lost all of the stacks on it and it looks so weird without it.

personally I feel like I just lost a pair of jeans but what do you guys think? I can try to cuff them but idk about the look of cuffing them on a distressed pair of skinny denim.

yeaaaaaa that’s a tough one. I don’t think it’s a bad idea to roll them up for a substantial cuff/cropped look, but you’ve def lost a big part of what makes this denim great imo.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Skinny kanes

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn, you hemmed them way too short. You can definitely pull off a different look with the cuffing/cropped look but like @KyleKelley said, you lost what made the denim great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads