• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Got my last few shipments in today. Grabbed the Linen University tee in my usual JE size (S) and it’s probably my favorite fitting shirt from them. Went one size up on my Washed Graphite’s and think they’ll be perfect once they stretch out a little bit.

As a side note, if anyone has any University tees in a small from the Black Friday sale they don’t want I’m probably willing to grab them off of you.

Attachments

• 1BCE68CA-B8FE-452F-8DC5-49064509C98E.jpeg
    1BCE68CA-B8FE-452F-8DC5-49064509C98E.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got all three of my shipments today and they weren’t supposed to come until tomorrow. Everything worked out so I’m on the up and up!

Dopeeee! Yeah, my Nimbus was supposed to arrive tomorrow but arrived today! UPS on some good **** trying to deliver everything lol

MMcFly

Reaction score
Last of my BF orders came in today: Cast 2 Nimbus, Fireside Shorts, and Himalayan Sweat Pants

Keeping all three pieces.

Nimbus and fireside have been around a while so not gonna do fit pics or reviews.

Himalayan Sweats:
  • My stats: 5’8” 172lbs

• Initial Thoughts: These are THICK and COMFORTABLE. Thick is an understatement lol, they’re gonna do well for me when I crank the AC or go up north lol.
  • Sizing: Typically a 30 in JE Cast 2 and Medium in Escobars, went with a Medium on these and fit great. Could’ve even sized down 1
  • Fit: Relaxed, A LOT of room in my thighs and calf’s. The waist “belt” is pretty cool honestly, no worries at all with the waist or ass bagging out on these, especially with the thickness.
  • Hem cinch: Really really like the cinch where the hem is, makes these extremely versatile, if I want to wear with a thicker boot, uncinch and put over. If I want sneakers, cinch to taper and bring them up a bit, super super cool.
Fit pics: Did several, one with high tops (AJ1’s) and lows (700v2)

View attachment 1297703
Uncinched Hi Tops (sweats over)

View attachment 1297706
Cinched Hi Tops

View attachment 1297702
Cinches Lows

View attachment 1297704
View attachment 1297705
Now I’m really bummed out I missed those. I thought the sale was ending at midnight and it ended a few minutes before I clicked checkout.

quickstruck

Reaction score
last year's BF marble dye exclusive === this year's BF LA sweats exclusive...

how did people size on the LA sweats?

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
last year's BF marble dye exclusive === this year's BF LA sweats exclusive...

how did people size on the LA sweats?

I would recommend tts. Not the best lighting but here is a pic if both Escos and LAs in same size along with Ls haze and camo crew.

Attachments

• BFF13B82-DA33-4F18-8C41-4B42F25DB7D4.jpeg
    BFF13B82-DA33-4F18-8C41-4B42F25DB7D4.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Am I Alex Jones conspiracy crazy or does it seem like a lot of the Black Friday exclusives have sizing issues? I.e cast 1, sequoia crew, herringbone cargos..

Liquidate for the low and not allow a return... Hmmmm

I think it’s a swish for companies to capitalize on BF. JE isn’t doing this for free, the company is about profiting, and what better time than on This day. It wouldn’t surprise me as many transactions happen on BF, To make a less expensive product that you can sell cheaper, or on “sale” rendering the transaction just as profitable as a retail sale, but in volume. The marketing behind JE is extremely creative and almost intrigues me more than the clothes at times

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my last few shipments in today. Grabbed the Linen University tee in my usual JE size (S) and it’s probably my favorite fitting shirt from them. Went one size up on my Washed Graphite’s and think they’ll be perfect once they stretch out a little bit.

As a side note, if anyone has any University tees in a small from the Black Friday sale they don’t want I’m probably willing to grab them off of you.
Looks good! I wish my OG Uni fit the same as this iteration. Regret not going for a SS uni when I got a LS. I’m hoping for an oxblood SS Uni restock

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Anyone want the Spec Fleece Beach Hoodie size Medium that I got from BF? I don't like the fit..

What’s wrong with the fit? I also ordered a medium so I’m waiting for mine to arrive. Whats your height and weight?

And a side note, anyone own any marble hoodies?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads