• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
Comix came in and def an amazing sweatshirt. Feels a little thinner than my other beach but it’s so nice. Prefer it over my other one and I stay tts this time and fit is on point. Also got my cast 1 but not even going to open them lol.
I like how thin it is. I dislike bulky hoodies and I run hot anyway. Already think this is the nicest hoodie I've ever owned.

jcecco

Reaction score
If anyone wants olive cargos in a small let me know before I send them back.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Anyone have those new denim thumpers with pockets (finally)? Like them?

Also - I have a L Jacquard Thumper I think I'm getting rid of since I've never worn if anyone needs before I post.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What exact piece are you looking for? I can try and find it for you. I'm talking about the product pictures JE has on their site- they don't take the page down when the item is sold out (it just says sold out).

Thanks. It was the straight hem shirts, not the most recent ones (I found these on JEs site) but the previous ones. The older ones were styled really well.

dspina

Reaction score
if anyone is interested in size small black nicasio pants brand new with tags message me

Yoshi

Reaction score
Thanks. It was the straight hem shirts, not the most recent ones (I found these on JEs site) but the previous ones. The older ones were styled really well.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
Got the rest of my BF stuff in and I am really happy with all of them except the Black Uni LS. Fit was just off on me. I wear Gildan Heavyweight Tear away LS and it’s the only basic tee I constantly get complimented on because of how well it fits me sized up to a Large and I’m a S/M in tees. If only I can find a higher quality tee with the same fit I’d be golden.
Was it too baggy or what? Was thinking about getting some Uni LS tees, but I'm not sure. Do you have any short-sleeve Uni tees?

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought a pair of carbons on Black Friday and can confirm they’ve taken the double pocket detail off of those too, kind of strange to remaster and old pair without them. Makes sense to me on plumas since they were off the market for a bit

Dang, yeah I thought it was only for the new pairs... it seems like they've taken it out of most if not all of them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads