• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Love hearing that! Lots of good stuff coming in 2020. The assortment is huge, the new stores give us a lot more space. What store is near you?
Downtown Summerlin in Las Vegas

Dope. I love Lulu, you won’t catch me in the gym without. Their slush pant offering is extremely appreciated also, a perfect pant for $80 CAD. Those JE Himalayan pants ran initially for like 350 USD, and lulu blew JE out of the water. Really appreciate the brand!

Last edited:

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dope. I love Lulu, you won’t catch me in the gym without it. Also, their slush pant offering is extremely appreciated. They have a perfect pant for $80 cad that is way better than the JE offering for a fraction of the price! No noise, better fit, etc. Makes JE look foolish trying to sell their Himalayan pant for hundreds of dollars us. Lulu totally underrated! Love that brand
Which pants do you recommend to work out in?

jcecco

Reaction score
Dope. I love Lulu, you won’t catch me in the gym without it. Also, their slush pant offering is extremely appreciated. They have a perfect pant for $80 cad that is way better than the JE offering for a fraction of the price! No noise, better fit, etc. Makes JE look foolish trying to sell their Himalayan pant for hundreds of dollars us. Lulu totally underrated! Love that brand

Pants and shorts are definitely our strongest areas. Jackets and outerwear are a big focus for us in the future.

I’ll hook you guys up with promo codes next time I get them!

aJEfan

Reaction score
Pants and shorts are definitely our strongest areas. Jackets and outerwear are a big focus for us in the future.

I’ll hook you guys up with promo codes next time I get them!

You guys need to bring back the Designated Hitter shorts. Wish JE did something similar

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dope! I work for the company on the men’s line.

Thats awesome! I’m a Lulu fan as well, I basically lived in the ABC Pant for work, so damn comfortable. Also have a bunch of their shorts too. Can’t wait to see what y’all got in store for the future!

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
info on denim?

cast 2 mox

OS cropped today

A0FCB582-461D-4929-8A5F-AC8DB9B0E711.jpeg

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
6” Surge Shorts with liner are the GOAT, I have like 4 pairs and cycle through them - love my lulu

My girl is an educator and just picked up a pair for me yesterday - definitely see myself getting a ton of wear out of them

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Which pants do you recommend to work out in?

I like working out in shorts, I have about 10 pairs I cycle through and they are all so good! The functionality and comfort is second to none

As far as the pants go, I have a pair I purchased a few years back but I cannot find a style name inside. The material is absolutely perfect for working out/traveling. Does not make swishy sounds, has passport pocket, cinches at the ankle etc. Nor overpriced so you dont feel like you are always being careful of what you're doing in them. Durable too, I should have ripped them a few times by now in my travels but they are still holding up well. Maybe @jcecco would know the name of this style. They we're available in black, grey, burgundy and blue I believe at the time

turbospartan

Reaction score
Dope! I work for the company on the men’s line.

I have a couple of shirts from lulu that I love. Long sleeve 5-year tees, one is like a sun-faded grey/black and another is a cream/grey color with almost like bleach-stains on it.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
I’m assuming the 50% off sale items haven’t shipped yet for most? I haven’t received any emails yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads